VP Innovato Holdings Ltd TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE – Cervico by VPI (“Products”)
A. ORDER PLACING – Orders may be placed via internet at www.innovatoholdings.com. Our products may also be available through
selected distributors sales representatives.
B. SHIPPING, TAXES – All orders are shipped freight prepaid to destination. Customer shall pay any applicable taxes related to
purchase in there country.
C. PAYMENT TERMS – Payment for Products, including any applicable tax, shipping, and handling, is ordinarily due at time of order via
D. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE – VP Innovato Holdings may discontinue Products or change
specifications, designs, prices, or the terms and conditions of sale at any time.
E. LIMITED WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – Read and following the “Instructions For Use.”
Vp Innovato Holdings warrants its Products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for thirty (30) days from the date of payment or initial invoice, whichever comes first, when used and handled according to “Instructions For Use.” VPI Innovato Holdings only liability, and Customer’s exclusive remedy in the event of any defect, is that ® provide at its option, either (1) a full refund or credit in the amount of the purchase price, or (2) the repair or replacement of the Product. VP Innovato will not be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary, or contingent loss or damage (including without limitation lost or anticipated profits, or damage to goodwill) arising from or in connection with the purchase, use of, or inability to use, the Products. Customer must return the defective Product within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase.
This warranty excludes injury or damage resulting from negligent or improper use, including use that is inconsistent with best practices, and specifically including, but not limited to, any use of the Products contrary to the Instructions For Use. Any negligent or improper use shall void this warranty. This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties, written or oral, express or implied. VP Innovato Holdings does not warrant the Products’ merchantability or fitness for a purpose, excepting those expressly described in the Instructions for Use.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH IN SECTION E IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY VP INNOVATO HOLDINGS DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION WHAT SO EVER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN VP INNOVATO HOLDINGS &
ITS EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE WILL CREATE A WARRANTY.
VP INNOVATO HOLDINGS RETURN GOODS POLICY
VP INNOVATO HOLDINGS strives to make excellent products and hopes that you will be fully satisfied with your purchase. However, if
you wish to return your purchase, we ask that you contact customer service at email@example.com prior to returning your
1. (a) RETURN AUTHORIZATION – Any product returned requires authorization in advance from VP INNOVATO HOLDINGS .
Customers must complete a Return Authorization Form and be issued a Return Authorization Number. The Form may be obtained from VP INNOVATO HOLDINGS Customer Service. At this time, VP INNOVATO HOLDINGS cannot accept returns without a completed Return Authorization Form and correct Return Authorization Number, which must accompany any returned product.
2. (b) STANDARD RETURNS – VP INNOVATO HOLDINGS will not authorize returns of Product more than thirty (30) days after purchase.VP INNOVATO HOLDINGS will not accept returned Product which is obsolete, damaged, or sterile merchandise which has been opened or the packaging compromised unless such product is defective.VP INNOVATO HOLDINGS will issue a refund for the returned Product to Customer’s method of payment once the purchase has been received at its office and processed by its staff. VP INNOVATO HOLDINGS is unable to refund
postage costs for returns. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking charge, which will be deducted from any funds to be credited back to Customer’s method of payment. Merchandise shipped in error will receive full credit if returned in unopened package, postage prepaid.
3. (c) WARRANTY CLAIMS – Prior authorization is required for products returned for warranty based reasons.VP INNOVATO HOLDINGS will not authorize returns of Product after the expiration of the thirty (30) day warranty period. Refunds or replacements will be processed in accordance with Section E of these Terms and Conditions of Sale. Product returned for warranty reasons is not subject to a restocking charge.
4. (d) INSPECTIONS AND LOST RETURNS -VP INNOVATO HOLDINGS reserves the right to inspect all returned items and decline to accept the return upon inspection. VP INNOVATO HOLDINGS cannot issue a refund or a replacement for a purchase not received by VP INNOVATO HOLDINGS . Customer shall bear all risk of lost returns and Customer may, at its discretion, purchase insurance.
5. (e) CHANGE OF RETURN POLICY – VP INNOVATO HOLDINGS and Customer agree that VP INNOVATO HOLDINGS may, from time to time, adjust the return policy set forth in this Section F without any prior notice to Customer.Any such adjustment shall only be effective on purchases made as of the date the new policy is posted or otherwise made available to Customer.
Several components of the Cervico by VPI are patented and patent pending products. Cervico by VPI, Cervico System, Cervico Guide, Cervico Mold, VPI EPMS, VPI, are registered trademarks of VP Innovato Holdings Ltd. All other Trademarks mentioned within this catalog are the property of their respective Owners and neither the Owners nor the trademarks are in no way associated to VP Innovato Holdings Ltd.